Daystar Life Center - Serving the needs of residents of Citrus County Florida since 1983
- Financial Assistance
- Food Stamp Assistance
- Prescription Medicine Assistance
- Bus Ride Coupons
- Assistance in Acquiring Valid ID's
- Furniture to Victims of Fire
Other Amenities (while supplies last)
- School Supplies
- Christmas Gifts for Children
- New Shoes and Socks (2nd week in September)
- Other Supplies on Hand
Office Hours are Monday-Friday from 9AM til 2 PM
Daystar makes every effort to assist everyone who comes through our door in a timely manner. Please remember we see many clients a day and each family has a unique situation. Some services may require more than one visit to our office. Below are some tips to help make your visit to Daystar easier.
Please arrive by 1:15 if you need financial assistance. If you arrive after 1:15 you will be asked to return the next morning.
What to Bring:
- Photo ID showing Citrus County residency
- Social Security Cards for ALL members of your household.
- For Financial Assistance please bring late bill.
If you arrive without the required paperwork, we will not be able to provide financial services during this visit.
Due to increase demand for clothing we are now asking that your arrive by noon if you are need of clothing.
Daystar is always in need of items for our thrift shop. Please consider a donation. Just call 352-795-8668 to schedule a pick-up time.
We will also pick up donations of food for our pantry.
Want to learn more? Call and schedule a speaker at your club or group.